Terms and Conditions
We offer an easy 30 day return policy on furniture purchases. We will refund your order total, less 20% restocking fee and our costs for shipping and handling each way. Here is the fine print:
- You may return new, unopened, unused, and resalable non-special order items within 30 days of delivery.
- Sofas, sleepers, sectionals, or any other living room item that seats two or more persons are not refundable.
- Special Order returns or cancellations due to customer preference, no-fits or any other reason are not accepted.
- Our shipping and handling costs each way ($99 plus mileage) are deducted from your refund, but you are refunded the full value of the item less the 20% restocking fee.
- All returned items must have original labels and original packaging.
- Please do not assemble or modify a product before returning it or else we cannot refund your purchase.
- An order can be cancelled before it is pulled from the distribution warehouse. If you decide to cancel after the item is ready for shipment, our standard return policy applies.
Product Imperfections: No furniture or mattress piece is perfect. Minor imperfections that do not compromise structural integrity, inconspicuous blemishes or blemishes that can be patched up with a stain marker or simple fix will not be valid for product exchange.
Weight limit: Bunk beds, bed frames, sofas, dining chairs, and other furniture pieces may have a manufacturer’s warranty valid up to a certain weight limit of around 200 to 250 pounds. Product failure caused by overweight loads is not covered under warranty. For example, a 250 pound person horsing around on the top bunk of a bunk bed will void warranty.
Color Variations: Although manufacturers and print agencies put in their greatest efforts to provide the best picture representation of their products, the computer monitor settings and natural characteristics of various products inevitably allows actual leather, fabric, paint, texture, and wood stains colors to possibly vary slightly from what you see in pictures. Unless there are stark differences between actual product colors and picture representations, these aforementioned variations are not considered product defects, and will not qualify for product exchange.
Product Dimensions: Measurements listed are approximate sizes only. There are no guarantees on exact measurements because the nature of producing furniture (e.g. sawing wood planks, cutting fabrics and foam, etc.) prohibits consistently exact measurements. Please consider a .5″ to 2″ possible variation from listed measurements.
Accessories: Some product images may show paintings, bed sheets, mattresses, pillows, area rugs, lamps, decorative pieces, and other accessories that are for staging purposes only. These decorative accessory pieces are sold separately, unless otherwise noted.
Wood products: Nearly all finished wood products include veneers, solid wood, plywood and MDF (medium density fiberboard).
Box springs: “Box Spring” (also commonly called a “foundation”) means a ticking or fabric-covered structure used to support a mattress or sleep surface, and may be comprised of a frame, foam, springs or other structure, or other materials, used alone or in combination. The boxspring unit we sell with the mattresses are sufficient for warranty compliance.
Pricing Errors: The prices displayed on the Andrew’s Furniture web site are quoted in U.S. dollars and are valid and effective only within the United States, and such prices do not include delivery fees or sales taxes, if applicable, which will be added to your total invoice price. You are responsible for the payment of any delivery fees and state and local sales or use taxes that may apply to your order. While our goal is a 100% error-free site, we do not guarantee that any content is accurate or complete, including price information and product specifications. If we discover price errors, they will be corrected on our systems, and the corrected price will apply to your order. Andrew’s Furniture reserves the right to revoke any stated offer and to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions (including after an order has been submitted and accepted). If your order is cancelled by us, we shall issue to the buyer a refund in the full amount of the deposit by way of the buyer’s method of payment.
“Flat Rate Curbside Delivery” is a service that includes delivery inside first dry ground-level location of residence (no set-up, assembly, or debris removal)
“Full Service Delivery” includes delivery to room-of-choice up one flight of stairs, product assembly, and packaging debris removal.
“Haul Away Service” is available on a case-by-case basis. Please call (916) 755-4137 to determine eligibility for removing existing furniture.
It is your responsibility to ensure that all furniture items will fit through all doorways, up stairwells, down halls, and around corners into the desired location. If Andrew’s Furniture is unable to deliver your furniture to the desired location, you will be charged a 20% restocking fee in accordance with our return policy. For any tight fit, the driver may request that you sign a damage waiver prior to attempting delivery. Any reimbursement for damages to existing walls, property, and flooring is limited to the cost of the delivery service fee.
Please notify Andrew’s Furniture of any special requirements in order to complete your delivery. This includes, but is not limited to, small trucks to navigate narrow roads and driveways, restricted delivery time frames due to local ordinances, proof of insurance for high rise and condominium buildings and service elevator reservations. Orders that are cancelled or rescheduled due to customer “no shows” or special requirements not communicated prior to delivery will be charged the appropriate fees.
You are responsible for protecting your floors from damage by laying rugs, blankets, or cardboard down prior to delivery. Andrew’s Furniture will not be responsible for damage to any floors.
Our delivery personnel are not permitted to move your existing furniture or set up electrical equipment.
For shipping damages, errors, or missing pieces:
- All claims of shipping damage, defects, missing pieces, or incorrectly shipped merchandise must be notified to Andrew’s Furniture within 48 hours from the time the buyer received the merchandise.
- If incorrect merchandise is received, do not assemble or use the merchandise. Doing so will void exchange.
- Many products consist of individual parts that are replaceable. If we cannot replace the parts, our carrier will pick up the original package and we will send you a full replacement unit.
- If you decide you do not want parts or a replacement unit, you can return the item under our return policy.
- If you received a damaged product or the wrong product and we cannot solve the product issue with either a full replacement or replacement parts, we will issue a full refund of total purchase price.
Warranty: Unless otherwise noted, Andrew’s Furniture provides a limited one (1) year furniture warranty against defects in workmanship and material, only. This one (1) year warranty is effective from the date of delivery and covers the cost of defective parts and materials. Unless otherwise noted, customer is responsible for the cost of labor and transportation. Please see us in-store for warranty details.
California Prop 65: Andrew’s Furniture has products that contain chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm.