Get In Touch
Questions, comments, or concerns? Let us know how we can help!
Sun: Hours vary
212 Harding Blvd, ste G
Roseville, CA 95678
When will I receive my stuff?
You can expect to receive in-stock items same day, next day, or 2-day arrival. Items that are available to order (i.e. in-stock at our distributors’ warehouse, but not available at our own warehouse) will be ready for delivery to your address in 4-7 business days.
I got quoted a 4-hour delivery time window. Do I need to have somebody stay here those 4 hours?
No! Our delivery team will call the phone number you provide on the receipt about 30 minutes prior to arrival, which should provide ample time for you or your agent to be present at the time of delivery. The 4-hour window is an approximate time frame that allows you and our team to schedule our day accordingly. There is no guarantee of exact arrival time because delays are almost always beyond our control.
There's a damage on an item that was delivered to me. Now what?
Don’t stress! We will take care of the problem caused by freight damage if we are notified within 2 days of delivery. Furniture is usually a heavy and bulky product, so accidents do happen even when utmost care is exercised in moving the items to/from our warehouse as well as on/off trucks.
For shipping damages, errors, or missing pieces:
- All claims of shipping damage, defects, missing pieces, or incorrectly shipped merchandise must be notified to Andrew’s Furniture within 48 hours from the time the buyer received the merchandise.
- If incorrect merchandise is received, do not assemble or use the merchandise. Doing so will void exchange.
- Many products consist of individual parts that are replaceable. If we cannot replace the parts, our carrier will pick up the original package and we will send you a full replacement unit.
- If you decide you do not want parts or a replacement unit, you can return the item under our return policy.
- If you received a damaged product or the wrong product and we cannot solve the product issue with either a full replacement or replacement parts, we will issue a full refund of total purchase price.
Anything we should be aware about before delivery?
It is your responsibility to ensure that all furniture items will fit through all doorways, up stairwells, down halls, and around corners into the desired location. If Andrew’s Furniture is unable to deliver your furniture to the desired location, you will be charged a 20% restocking fee in accordance with our return policy. For any tight fit, the driver may request that you sign a damage waiver prior to attempting delivery. Any reimbursement for damages to exisiting walls, property, and flooring is limited to the cost of the delivery service fee.
Please notify Andrew’s Furniture of any special requirements in order to complete your delivery. This includes, but is not limited to, small trucks to navigate narrow roads and driveways, restricted delivery time frames due to local ordinances, proof of insurance for high rise and condominium buildings and service elevator reservations. Orders that are cancelled or rescheduled due to special requirements not communicated prior to delivery will be charged the appropriate fees.
You are responsible for protecting your floors from damage by laying rugs, blankets, or cardboard down prior to delivery. Andrew’s Furniture will not be responsible for damage to any floors.
Our delivery personnel are not permitted to move or set up electrical equipment.
The product that i received has a color that looks different from what I saw. Is this a defect?
Not necessarily. Although manufacturers and print agencies put in their greatest efforts to provide the best picture representation of their products, the natural character of various products inevitably allows actual leather, fabric, texture, and wood stains colors to possibly vary slightly from what you see in catalog pictures. Also keep in mind that computer monitors inevitably vary from one unit to another when displaying images. Unless there are stark differences between actual product colors and official manufacturers’ catalog picture representations, these aforementioned variations are not considered product defects, and will not qualify for product exchange.
What is your return policy?
We offer an easy 30 day return policy on furniture purchases. We will refund your order total, less 20% restocking fee and our costs for shipping and handling each way. Here is the fine print:
- You may return new, unopened, unused, and resalable non-special order items within 30 days of delivery.
- Sofas, sleepers, sectionals, or any other living room item that seats two or more persons are not refundable.
- Special Order returns due to customer preference, no-fits or any other reason are not accepted.
- Our shipping and handling costs each way are deducted from your refund, but you are refunded the full value of the item less the 20% restocking fee.
- All returned items must have original labels and original packaging.
- Please do not assemble or modify a product before returning it or else we cannot refund your purchase.
- An order can be cancelled before it is pulled from the warehouse. If you decide to cancel after the item is ready for shipment, our standard return policy applies.
I don't like the mattress i got. What now?
Please be aware your mattress purchase is non-refundable. However, if you determine at any time, up to 60 days after delivery, that you are not completely satisfied with your mattress, Andrew’s Furniture will allow you to exchange it for a new mattress under the following terms and conditions:
- If you wish to make an exchange, bring your receipt to our store no later than the 51st day after the original delivery date. All exchanges must be completed no later than 60 days from the original delivery date. This means that if you call us on the 51st day after delivery, you must be available to reselect a mattress and schedule the exchange and delivery within the following 9 days.
- We ask that you spend at least 30 nights getting used to your mattress before you request an exchange.
- Limit one exchange per customer purchase.
- Exchange must be for mattress of equal or higher value. A difference in lower priced models receives in-store credit.
- There is no exchange or return on boxspring/foundations.
- If a higher priced mattress or mattress set is selected, the customer pays the price difference between the original purchase price and the price of the new mattress or mattress set, plus applicable sterilization and delivery fees (if applicable) and taxes. Sterilization fee: $150
- Law tags must be attached and the merchandise must be in sanitary condition, clean, free of tears, burns and stains of any kind or we will be unable to honor a request for an exchange.
- Mattress Comfort Exchange excludes floor models, clearance items, adjustable bases, pillows, furniture, mattress protectors, and other accessories.
Why is the product size listed different than the actual product I received?
Measurements listed are approximate sizes only. There are no guarantees on exact measurements because the nature of producing furniture (e.g. sawing wood planks, cutting fabrics and foam, etc.) prohibits consistently exact measurements. Please consider a .5″ to 2″ possible variation from listed measurements.
This product doesn't look perfect. Can I exchange this out for another one?
No furniture or mattress piece is perfect. Minor manufacturer’s imperfections that do not compromise structural integrity, inconspicuous blemishes or blemishes that can be patched up with a stain marker or simple fix will not be valid for product exchange. This policy is to ensure we can pass on the savings and keep costs to a reasonable minimum.
What is the product warranty?
All of the non-clearance products we sell carry a limited warranty against manufacturer’s defects. Some products have longer warranty periods than others. Contact us for warranty information specific to the manufacturer of each product.
Warranty does not apply to any condition or defect resulting from abuse, negligence, misuse, alterations, fire, improper cleaning or accidents. Excessive weight put on bunk beds, bed frames, dining chairs, sofas, and other furniture pieces will void warranty. Damage due to normal wear and tear of the product over time is not to be considered as defects. Any signs of exposure to toxic or corrosive environments, inadequate care, misuse and abuse will void warranty. Damage arising during shipment is not considered warranty defect. Warranty does not cover the cost for packing and shipping to and from the factory. Customer preference is not a cause for warranty concern.
Unlike many other online furniture retailers, we pride ourselves in being the point of contact for customer service. If you have a valid warranty issue within the warranty time frame, contact us directly and we will work with you to the best of our ability to resolve any questions or concerns.
Can your company remove my old furniture?
With any furniture purchase, we offer to our customers the option for our team to haul away and dispose of your existing furniture for a nominal fee (to cover dump fees and labor costs). Sanitary restrictions do exist, so each service offer needs to be arranged at time of purchase.
Reporting Damaged Item
Let us know within 2 days from delivery date. Keep all original packaging, and do not attempt to modify any of the pieces.
Return an item
Contact us for return authorization. You may return most new, unopened, unused, and resalable non-special order items within 30 days of delivery. See our FAQ section for our return policy.
Please notify Andrew’s Furniture of any special requirements in order to complete your delivery. Examples include: navigating narrow road ways, restricted delivery times, tight entryways, etc.
Contact Andrew’s Furniture
A simple approach to our shopping experience:
1) Non-commissioned honest sales team
2) Huge selection of furniture and mattresses
3) Save more money
212 Harding Blvd, suite G
Roseville, CA 95678
Mon, Wed-Sat 11am-6pm
Sunday hours vary